Arizona Ethan

Ethan went with his daddy to Arizona for a week! Yes, it was excruciating for mommy -one would think I would have welcomed the break...the first day or so was ok but I missed my little partner! He had a great time with his dad and grandma and grandpa Angel who havent seen him in quite a while - I am sure they were amazed at his cognitive development! (um yeah, that is the social sciences degree coming out).

Anyhow, here are a few pics from his trip - I have more but no access to them at this moment.(Dont forget to scroll down and read the SOCCER! post! Yes, I am back in action!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in action. I can't say much though sine it's been at least a month since I've posted anything. Going to try and sit down and update today. Stay tuned.

Christine