I have a lot to get you all caught up on as far as Ethan goes. I am going to give you a rundown, but my picture submittal will be a bit backwards (will start with Soccer below, others to follow I promise). He finished swimming a month ago (thank goodness) and I started him in soccer. This too ended last Friday, with another "thank goodness". While it was all fun, keeping the attention of a 2.5 year old can be quite the challenge. Most of you are blessed to know that! He also has a new, completely authentic set of golf clubs...I took him to the range last week and oh my...its a good thing I didnt get my head anywhere near his clubs. Not to mention I think he may be a lefty! Throws with his right hand, but definitely wants to grip the club and swing left handed.
He is potty training and tells me (usually) when he needs to go and wants a high-five when he has been successful. He opens the back sliding door and helps himself to the backyard and would stay out there all night if he could - mowing, digging for worms, playing behind the laurel hedge and watching for planes. He also helps himself to the fridge (and freezer) and lets me know when he wants to watch Thomas the Train or Bob the Builder...and I hate to say it: Barney. aaaack!
His favorite phrases:
"Give me my ____ (insert whatever)"
"I need that!"
"I love momma"
"This is my house/couch/table/bed!"
"Sit down momma"
"No momma, back!I do it!"
Ok Ok, here are the soccer pics (this was his last day):









No comments:
Post a Comment